Rental fee :
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) that allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
- Attach to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Approved for worldwide use.